You are here:
- Read our API Overview – this explains the fundamental concepts and design of our API
- Read our API Reference – this is where you’ll find a list of the operations supported by our API, their authentication requirements, parameters, sample responses and code snippets.
- Decide what your application is going to do. You’ll need to register your application with us. This only takes a few minutes, and provides you with unique consumer keys that let us know where the API calls are coming from.
- Download the sample client application in C#. This also contains C# versions of our input/output message classes and lookup constants to save you having to craft these yourself.
- Read the Terms & Conditions for Developers. The API can be a powerful tool, and to paraphrase Uncle Ben from Spiderman – with great power comes great responsibility.
- Get creative! We’ve opened up the API to let you techy guys and gals out there to build cool things for our users.
Remember if you have any problems we can help with, you can always email our development team with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.